Title: Business Development Executive
Our client, a well-established Logistics company is looking for an experienced and motivated Business Development Executive to join their team.
· Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and on-going account growth opportunities.
· Identify, analyse and cultivate new business avenues, driving new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts.
· Develop strategic and actionable plan for Nairobi and Mombasa territories.
· Work with management to develop sales strategies, lead generation and retention initiatives to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth.
· Maintain awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure timely and effective reaction to market changes, operational impacts and on-going strategy development.
· Assist with preparation of annual budget reviewing sales results, expenses and financial data.
· Must have a bachelor degree, preferably in marketing.
· Must have over 3 years’ sales experiences preferably in the logistics or removals industry.
· Strategic mind-set, capable of competing tasking and actions needed for company growth.
· Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges
· Polished, dynamic personality with high energy and exceptional self-motivation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated track record implementing and executing of B2B business development plans for new and existing products / services.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 40,000 - 45,000/= depending on experience (plus commissions)
Deadline: 10th December 2014
To apply, kindly follow the link: http://bit.ly/11u0kfl
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****